Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website Insured Stash. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
This website is operated by Insured Stash (“Insured Stash” or “we”, “us” and “our”). Insured Stash offers this Site, including all information, tools, and services available from this Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated herein.
By visiting our Site and/or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of service (the “Terms of Service” or “Terms”), including those additional terms and policies referenced herein. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Site, including, without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of Insured Stashu and InsuredStash.com (the "Site") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Insured Stash upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. General Conditions. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that personal information submitted on our Site or through the store (excluding credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, any portion of our services, or any contact on the Site through which the service is provided without our express written permission. The headings used in these Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
4. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Insured Stash or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
5. Modifications to the Service and Prices. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of our services.
5. Intended Audience. Our services are generally not directed to children under 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under 16 without parental consent. If you become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 16 without parental consent, please let us know so we can take appropriate action.
6. Trademarks. Insured Stash logos and marks, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Insured Stash. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Site Use. Insured Stashu grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Insured Stash and may terminate your use of this website at any time.
8. Prohibited Uses. In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the Site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of our services or of any related Site, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of our services or any related Site, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to prohibit your use of our services or any related Site for engaging in any of the prohibited uses.
8. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Insured Stash and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
10. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. INSURED STASH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL INSURED STASH BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Copyrights. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
14. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of North Carolina, without regard to conflicts of law provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you andInsured Stash or its affiliates.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Waiver. The failure of Insured Stash to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement byInsured Stash must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Insured Stash.
17. Termination. Insured Stash may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
18. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venture, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
20. Changes to Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check our Site periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Site or use of our services following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
21. Contact Information.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to: